King of Moreton Bay Team Series - Update

Orca

Due to the large number of enquiries received over the last couple of weeks, i want to confirm that 2 person land based teams and 2 person Kayak teams are both eligible to enter this competition.

The golden rule is simply this - both anglers mmust remain within 50 metres of each other at ALL times.

Early bird entries are now being accepted. Please go to www.kingofmoretonbay.com.au for full details. Over $25,000 of prizes and giveaways are to be won.

I look forward to welcoming many AFO members to this great event.

Cheers

Mike Cole (Orca)

Due to the large number of enquiries received over the last couple of weeks, i want to confirm that 2 person land based teams and 2 person Kayak teams are both eligible to enter this competition.

The golden rule is simply this - both anglers mmust remain within 50 metres of each other at ALL times.

Early bird entries are now being accepted. Please go to www.kingofmoretonbay.com.au for full details. Over $25,000 of prizes and giveaways are to be won.

I look forward to welcoming many AFO members to this great event.

Cheers

Mike Cole (Orca)

I have had a few more queries about this comp which i will answer below:

1. You do not have to fish in all of the qualifying rounds in order to qualify for the Grand Final. Obviously your chances are improved if you do.

2. There is nothing in the rules stopping teams from entering into both the Norrhern and Southern qualifiers to try and qualify for the grand final.You cannot however mix your points score from the 2 areas and of course you can only qualify once.

3. As soon as i get some time i will put up a full list of frequently asked questions on the King of Moretton bay website.

Cheers

Mike Cole (Orca)

Archived