Anyone want to join me Going Fishing ''Gold Coast'

Was thinking i might take the boat out tomorrow, was thinking of the Coomera River or Seaway on the Gold Coast. If someone would like to join me PM me. I only use soft plastic's @ hard body lures No bait..... :)

Weather depending :dry: ;)

Would love to Darren but damn work is getting in the way again

Think of all the $$$$$ your making :woohoo: Next time Jono you have my number always keen for a fish with ya ;):)

Hey Darren, I will come

Also i forgot to thank you for taking me out a few days ago i had great fun on the boat, plus you showed me (a new licence holder) how to handle your boat, which was really great.

Anytime Rob always willing to help most people ;):)

Was thinking i might take the boat out tomorrow, was thinking of the Coomera River or Seaway on the Gold Coast. If someone would like to join me PM me. I only use soft plastic's @ hard body lures No bait..... :)

I would love too mate..........but some of us have to work!! Wish I could do what youre doing. Best chance ill get is next week i have a job a hope island.........could be a reason to throw some lures at lunch on ol mates pontoon........ ;)

I would love too mate..........but some of us have to work!! Wish I could do what youre doing. Best chance ill get is next week i have a job a hope island.........could be a reason to throw some lures at lunch on ol mates pontoon........ ;)

When your up this way tex or call me we will wet a line together.. 0416428252 Darren ;)

Darren we gotta catch up for a fish soon, if only i had it easy during the week for a few fishin trips like some :dry: :whistle:

Same here, I've got uni 12-4, kind of rules out mornign and arvo :(

But we will head out asap mate! Ask keen_as, I know he was keen for a mid-week fish

Went shopping again today..Brought a shimano T curve 1/3kg Rod, followed by a Daiwa Sol 2000 and 10lb orange Sunline Rockfish PE Braid...Then brought MORE LURES :woohoo: its been a great day ;):)

Went shopping again today..Brought a shimano T curve 1/3kg Rod, followed by a Daiwa Sol 2000 and 10lb orange Sunline Rockfish PE Braid...Then brought MORE LURES :woohoo: its been a great day ;):)

Mate, I am VERY jealous of your gear budget!

Don't think I could go fishign with you, I wouldn't dare get my stuff out, a bit of gear envy! ;) :whistle:

Mate, I am VERY jealous of your gear budget!

Don't think I could go fishign with you, I wouldn't dare get my stuff out, a bit of gear envy! ;) :whistle:

Hahahahah Jords the $$$$ is getting low now :lol:;):)

Nice purchase mate, it will look great of your rack at home :whistle: hopefully it makes it out on the water for a fish hehehehe

Nice purchase mate, it will look great of your rack at home :whistle: hopefully it makes it out on the water for a fish hehehehe

:ohmy: :lol::lol::lol::lol: ''Smart Arse'' come fishing with me and lets get it wet..I say wet but No Scratches :lol: .....Even better when you have a week off lets get a ticket and fly to an island somewhere and go fishing for a week. :woohoo:

:ohmy: :lol::lol::lol::lol: ''Smart Arse'' come fishing with me and lets get it wet..I say wet but No Scratches :lol: .....Even better when you have a week off lets get a ticket and fly to an island somewhere and go fishing for a week. :woohoo:

:P:P:P Soon mate, Got Borumba this weekend but we'll get out for sure, may even take a day off mid week in the next fortnight

how'd you go?

had uni all day so couldn't take u up on the offer

B) Well i went to bed at around 2:00am as i was on the AFO web site, then woke up at around 10:00am looked out side and it was very windy so i thought i would bum around on AFO all day.

:huh: Oh then my lures arrived that i orderd so i arranged my Tackle Box and added them to the family ;):)

Thanks for asking ;):)

Archived