Brought Some More Lures Today

Just had another package arrive today of some new lures i did not have. Have take some pictures they look realy good..Hope they catch some Big Fish ;):)

post-8912-144598617808_thumb.jpg

post-8912-144598617817_thumb.jpg

Thanks for looking

Darren ;)

more lures mate, you must have a full tackle box :)

:lol::lol: I have a Plano Tackle Box 2 of them and both are full to the top of gear.

post-8912-144598617848_thumb.png

I need to realy buy another box ;):)

Like the look of that Bait X.

You have good taste Gus, this is my Fav not that i have used but the look of it screams fish, i just : ordered 3 more from Japan ;):)

Have you posted a fish caught yet?

I have Nothing worth showing on AFO as in fish wise, i dont get out fishing as much as i would like. But that will soon change and i will place up my catches ;):)

Been spending $$$$$$$ more then fishing :S

Busted! They look exactly like the ones you posted up a few days ago
/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/47-hard-bodies/330597-went-shopping-again-for-more-lures-today

You MUST go out tomorrow and buy more to really impress us

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ya gotta get em wet Dazza. Yeah ya lures look the goods, but it's what's connected to the pointy end that counts mate. Otherwise you'r not a fisho, your a collector.

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/47-hard-bodies/330597-went-shopping-again-for-more-lures-today

Not sure how you did that but these arrived by mail today....last week was a different set..I take my hat off to yea how ever you cut copy and paste this to make it look like these are last weeks.

Ya gotta get em wet Dazza. Yeah ya lures look the goods, but it's what's connected to the pointy end that counts mate. Otherwise you'r not a fisho, your a collector.

I know Bill i just got these today and i have a whole Tackle Box of lures i havent used yet.....When your better we will take the boat out and get them wet ;):)

Hmmm thats weird. The photo's have crossed somewhere.

If you read the posts after the link Tacklebox have all the comments refer to Maria and Atomic Hardz which this post is clearly not...

Angus

Yep Gus some one has taken my old post off different lures and changed the pictures to try and say i brought these last week. Someone has been playing around cut copy past ?

I only got these lures today and last was the Atomic lures someone is playing games on here :angry:

sorry kiwi. i thought you were having a lend of us :unsure:

NO MATE someone is playing games have just PM Angus, last weeks post i brought Atomic Hards this week i just got these lures today. Im not sure whats going on. Some how the old post has been cut copyed and pasted to the new post. :angry:

If you read the posts after the link Tacklebox have all the comments refer to Maria and Atomic Hardz which this post is clearly not...

Angus

Yep Gus some one has taken my old post off different lures and changed the pictures to try and say i brought these last week. Someone has been playing around cut copy past ?

I only got these lures today and last was the Atomic lures someone is playing games on here :angry:

No one is playing with you mate it must a code error or something.

Ill have to get webby to have a look at it.

Its not possible for a member to do that to your post full stop so dont worry.

Angus

Angus

No one is playing with you mate it must a code error or something.

Ill have to get webby to have a look at it.

Its not possible for a member to do that to your post full stop so dont worry.

Angus

Ok thanks for that Gus ;):)

I know Bill i just got these today and i have a whole Tackle Box of lures i havent used yet.....When your better we will take the boat out and get them wet ;):)

Archived