Broady Bream before brekky

Doobsy

Had to head to the GC to pick up my new Snap rod so I thought I'd throw in a li'l flick and brekky with the outlaws at a favourite cafe.

Glorious morning, a little chilly but great to be up and out just the same.

5718343969_b19f13fbcd_z.jpg

Hit the Broadwater Parklands and started throwing little atomics over the surface to blood the new Steez.

Second cast and I was on. Landed a fiesty little breambo near the wetland regeneration park. Great fun, not a tournament winner but happy to blood the new reel on it's debut.

5718344679_74100f8f3e_z.jpg

I landed a minor upgrade in the same spot a couple of casts later, then just kept walking/casting and enjoying the morning with the li'l lady but still had time to pose for a few happy snaps...

I'm on a mofo'in' boat!!!!

5718905452_7bf2ae84ba_z.jpg

5718346057_ba1bb059cd_z.jpg

Saw 51mple and his possse frolicking in the shallows and pulling in breambos and lizards. Had a little lizard myself take me at my feet but it spat the dummy (Chubby) as I reeled him back in so with time called by the ref, it was time for breakfast.

Savoury mince, scrambled eggs, toast and a hash brown with two coffees topping off a quick, successful little flick in perfect conditions definitely put a smile on the dial.

Thats a hot combo, I contemplated getting a Steez for my Samurai but opted for the Certate Higear 2004CH, which will hopefully arrive this week :whistle:

KAF - Hi Gear Certate - Niiiiice !!!

Doobsy nice report mate, you ever need a deckie spot next time you're out let me know, those boats look the Biz !! definitely can head out a bit further off shore though :whistle:

Loving the Steez too mate, thanks for the nice little read & pics

Cheers guys.

KAF - Was gonna get the HG too but the Steez popped up at a great price. Matches beautifully in terms of colour as well. Serious weapon now and is so light, it feels like flickin' a chopstick all day. :lol:

Manni - Spots are limited. Heading out off Mud next week so I'll see if I can fit you on board.

Sweresy - placed SO very gently. A scratch would NOT be tolerated.

plllllease dont scratch my reel. ;(

hahaha.. thats what I was thinking when I saw that shot...except its not my reel :D Couldn't you find a patch of grass?? or be a gentleman and lay down your jacket for the reel?? hahaha.

I love that spot.. I think I might hit it for a sunrise session soon... its just such an easy place to fish.

Archived