Pulling The Trailer Plug Out

Gcarj

Anyone have a good way to keep this plug sliding in and out with ease without causing corrosion to the terminals.

Feels like the potential to break the plug or wires is high if youre not carefull. Any help with this appreciated

I always use the metal plugs over the plastic ones. They seem to be more user friendly and definitely more robust.

I would have grabbed a metal one but super cheap auto capalaba didnt have any..............they dont seem to have anything I want these days. Time to go somewhere else i think from now :angry::angry:

lanolin spray

I use the stuff for everything! I spray under my 4x4 after a beach trip, spray the boat trailer every few trips and give he outboard a spray every now and again. It is meant to be much better on rubber seals and stuff than wd40 or inox.

lanolin spray

I use the stuff for everything! I spray under my 4x4 after a beach trip, spray the boat trailer every few trips and give he outboard a spray every now and again. It is meant to be much better on rubber seals and stuff than wd40 or inox.

im guessing the lanolin doesnt have any dramas with electrical points....eg spraying the trailer plug male and female ends?

I would have grabbed a metal one but super cheap auto capalaba didnt have any..............they dont seem to have anything I want these days. Time to go somewhere else i think from now :angry::angry:

I know what your saying supper cheap = Chinese flee market

Archived