Brekky creek tonight at 7pm.

taib

Gday guys, will be at brekky creek tonight for a few hours from 7pm. I will be the small fella with a massive AFO shirt on :lol: . I will also be on afo via my iphone, feel free to join or say gday. Just dont look up at the newstead house :woohoo: :whistle:

cheers

Ty

hi Ryan, will be just mullet fillets, local banana prawns and lures. Its been a while since my super frog thready lures have gone for a swim.

i will also have a distinctive headlight on as well. Super bright. Will be there with a mate who's a beginner. hopefully land him a thready or something big.

feel free to come along.

cheers

Sittin on the bench waitin for some action but all is quiet at the moment. Just saw a half meter thready come up to thd surface and feed off the wall. Pretty cool. Put a lure next to it, hit but no hook up, just took off. Quite a few fishos out.

awesome idea! we can't be there so we get you giving a live feed.

not pulling the piss, i think it's great. while you're waiting, check out a youtube vid titled 'Tarpon Eat' by user tarpondaze. FISHING AWESOME. just spent the last 5 mins viewing it again and again, laughing at the poor bugger as the fish takes off with all of his line hahahahaha.

Still alive Brian ! And yes I did look up into the House. All window shutters were closed except for one. Ended up worsening my cold and still a golden donut at brekky creek once again. Mate also donuted. Seem to never have luck there but keep comin back for more. :S

I know you missed me Brian :kiss:

Archived