Racking em up

PlasticFantastic

Well the comp is day two and i've nailed a few fish yesterday with Dassa and took the yak out today to see what I could catch. Paddled from Reddie Bay to the powerlines at the Logan mouth up to Maclay island and back to Reddie Bay all for one Bream but it's a solid one and hopefully a place getter. Plenty of more time for upgrades as the week goes on.

Cheers

Mark

post-5191-144598642272_thumb.jpg

post-5191-14459864228_thumb.jpg

post-5191-144598642305_thumb.jpg

post-5191-144598642286_thumb.jpg

post-5191-144598642293_thumb.jpg

post-5191-144598642298_thumb.jpg

some great fish there plastic.. Also that is a great pic of the trev all in proportion and the tail is not stretched out parallel with the body like so many pics getting around these days on brag mats. B) Shame all u got for all that yakking was one bream, but still at that size they are so fun to catch on a yak. :woohoo:

Hey that barge must have a good few Goldies hanging 'round it at the moment! awesome stuff mate

It's almost like we just passed the one fish around and took a photo each ;) Dassa called me whilst on the water earlier and muttered something about never take the kids fishing as I think one of em scored a bigger Golden.

Cheers

Mark

PF.. nice sizes to start upgrading from :)

some great fish there plastic.. Also that is a great pic of the trev all in proportion and the tail is not stretched out parallel with the body like so many pics getting around these days on brag mats. B) Shame all u got for all that yakking was one bream, but still at that size they are so fun to catch on a yak. :woohoo:

:lol::lol:;)

Well done mate!

I have not been online all weekend and its been awesome fun catching up on all these reports!

Make sure you actually submit your entries as I have seen a lot of reports but only team 7 appears to have submitted :)

Angus

Well done mate!

I have not been online all weekend and its been awesome fun catching up on all these reports!

Make sure you actually submit your entries as I have seen a lot of reports but only team 7 appears to have submitted :)

Angus

Where do I submit the entries as I cant seem to find it anywhere? It's all good found it, was just looking in the wrong spot.

Archived