Bribie Flattys

reelaxin

Hey Guys ,Went out over the weekend and got onto a few nice Flattys in the Passage.We fished in and around the mouth of Ningi creek and around Shag and Parrot Islands,Alo Hooked a few Nice tailor but only got a couple back to the boat as they were chomping through the Bream Gear :( ,But was still abit of Fun.The passage seems to be Fishing really well at the moment and the water is clear as a bell,well almost can see the bottom in around 2.5m of water so not bad.Hope You like the pics,Cheers Shane

post-7732-144598643657_thumb.jpg

post-7732-144598643667_thumb.jpg

post-7732-144598643672_thumb.jpg

post-7732-144598643678_thumb.jpg

post-7732-144598643683_thumb.jpg

post-7732-144598643688_thumb.jpg

post-7732-144598643694_thumb.jpg

post-7732-144598643699_thumb.jpg

post-7732-144598643708_thumb.jpg

good sesh mate, and a nice feed of lizards.

did you get the lizards on s.p's, live or dead bait and what sort

Got them on live poddys and Fresh Bonito Strips,The bonito worked a treat on the tailor aswell but couldnt get them back to the boat lol

Nice one,

Passage has been slowing right down for me with flatty. I mainly wade the bridge at night so could be the drop in temperature.

Mate I live on the island and over the last week or so the avg. Fish has been between 50 and 60cm well the ones I have seen and heard of,Also I have been getting them on the run out which for Me is strange as I normally get then on the making tide???? Go figure,Thats fishing I guess :huh:

Nice one,

Passage has been slowing right down for me with flatty. I mainly wade the bridge at night so could be the drop in temperature.

Mate I live on the island and over the last week or so the avg. Fish has been between 50 and 60cm well the ones I have seen and heard of,Also I have been getting them on the run out which for Me is strange as I normally get then on the making tide???? Go figure,Thats fishing I guess :huh:

Yeah I normally try and fish the incoming, they really fire up around the lights but have been quite slow lately.

how you avoid all the snot weed???

I hear Ya Mate,its a pain but I fish the slower parts of the run if that makes sense???? in close to the drop offs or on the corners of the islands??? where the water chages/deviates direction,Sorry if Im not making sense but I know what I mean and Im pretty much weed free :)

Archived