AFO Shop: New products!

Angus

With post does this mean its dearer or cheaper than a retail outlet

Well that is an open-ended question (how long is a piece of string).

It all depends on what retail shop you buy from and what price they sell it for, one week they could have a sale, the next week AFO might have a sale. Also depends on what you buy and the quantity - which will determine which shipping methods are available.

For example if you bought 1 packet of plastics but opted for an Express Post satchel, well its probably going to be more than if you bought in a retail store, however this still might be favoured from a convenience point of view (you don't need to go around the stores, you can just sit back and place your order online and receive them in the mail). :P

Lookout for sales and discounts as we introduce new products to the store and you wont be disapointed.

Also there will be an article going up soon but the first 25 orders that include Damiki soft plastics will receive a free packet of plastics as well (Damiki Bings).

Angus

Cool, shop's coming along quite well, just need money to spend in it ;) :silly: Don't suppose Nordic Stage rods are going to get added to it? Tax time is nearly here and I feel like I need a new rod :lol:

Yes the full "Areal" range of rods will be in the store soon. We are just working on the most cost effective shipping options.

OF

Just a reminder that the first 25 orders of Damiki lures in the AFO online shop will receieve a FREE packet of plastics to boot!

There have been a few orders already but still plenty left for those wanting to jump in!

Cheers.

Angus

• 2 weeks later...
I see that Pontoon 21 and Nordic Stage tabs have been added, any idea on their expected arrival? Although after buying a kayak and two Stradics in as many days I think I may be pushing it for a rod too now ;):(

You can expect to see new items trickling in from manufacturers such as:

Nordic Stage

Damiki

Pontoon 21

Austackle

South East Fishing Adventures

and hopefully even a few more over the next month or so.

Angus

Thats good news Angus, since i joined AFO its been such a great experience being part of a great ''Fishing Forum'' full of advise and great people willing to help. AFO keeps getting better and better and more enjoyable :)

PS-Love the AFO shop

Thank you AFO ;)

Cheers

Darren

Archived