When does the closed bass season finish?

gardiner

1st of September may be the best day of the year!! I got my first taste of bass fishing just before the season closed and it was just a tease.... I think I have spent about a grand on lures and a new bass outfit just to keep me occupied! I am thinking about buying a yak this week, the season has to start soon or I will be broke.

Longest three months of the year! I am lucky enough to know my roster for the rest of 2011, as soon as i got it the only date i needed to see was sept 1 and guess what, i have it off! And the 2nd haha, so i'll be out overnight educating these dam escapees as to who is the boss, or spending half the time weeping asking for them to bring my lures back!... Big meanies! haha, can't wait.

Longest three months of the year! I am lucky enough to know my roster for the rest of 2011, as soon as i got it the only date i needed to see was sept 1 and guess what, i have it off! And the 2nd haha, so i'll be out overnight educating these dam escapees as to who is the boss, or spending half the time weeping asking for them to bring my lures back!... Big meanies! haha, can't wait.

Ha ha!!! I'm the Boss! Good song lol! Yep, I am looking forward to open season. Although I haven't purchased any new hb's, I am going to crack on with sp's to see how they go!

hope my local is still going to produce the goods hope they swing a left at the junction and head back up the bremmer after there return from their spawning grounds want to catch a 60cm one next season been buying up on lures and a new outfit but still can't find my favourite lure yet an outback force10 black,gold and red 6cm minnow from kmart

hope my local is still going to produce the goods hope they swing a left at the junction and head back up the bremmer after there return from their spawning grounds want to catch a 60cm one next season been buying up on lures and a new outfit but still can't find my favourite lure yet an outback force10 black,gold and red 6cm minnow from kmart

Tony im sure your spot will produce you were getting some really good size Bass, enjoyed the fish with you and Bill its a great little spot ;)

Cheers

Darren

Archived