charter advantage?

dexxl

When you jump onboard look to see which side of the boat is setup for fishing from and dive straight into the back corner on that side and claim it.Anywhere across the back is far better than the middle of the cattle boat especially if they set livies out the back or lures between spots. :woohoo:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

post-7727-144598696874_thumb.jpg

post-7727-144598696863_thumb.jpg

post-7727-144598696854_thumb.jpg

the charter in america off La was a good day as I met a group of Guys who work for Grummen in the cue who gave me a half price voucher and we stayed together all day. It took 2 hours to get to Catalina Island which was ownwd by the Wrigley family of chewing gum fame. I got 2 Mackeral that would be good live baits here.

There was probably 30 fish caught, the biggest was a Sheephead,I had blokes pushing in around you , throwing lines oover your line, They had a pool for the biggest fish and an off duty deckie won that. they use all live bait that they pick up on the way out at a big live bait storage facility.

I enjoyed the day for the company and it meant I didnt have to go to Disneyland for another day with the wife and 2 daughters.

attached are some pictures of the day with your own bag and the live bait tanks

Sorry if I offend anyone but those pics are friggin rediculous!!!

Going shoulder to shoulder with 30 blokes is something that I will always give a miss.

My advice to anyone call up the likes of John Gooding, max 5 people, expert knowledge and awesome kit, a guy like that puts you on the fish 99% of the time.

Like others said, head for the rear pocket and keep your rod in your hand at all times, I have seen so many people pop it in the rod holder a fish hooks on and some other punter grabs the rod.

Good luck

Batty

it was just out of interest that i went on the charter, i only take up to 6 on my boat and your right 4 or 5 is a good number,you have to experience other cultures just to see what it is like,its about the day out as well, you dont always get onto the fish. I try hard all the time and will do a lot of miles for my punters.those boats with a group of your mates can be good fun.

warwick

buckat list charters

Archived