Help! Where to buy some quality fish?

beckenry

Hi guys,

Have an important guest coming tmr, i went out on water for fish today, but ended up with a big 0. I have to have some high quality fish, but do not know where to buy them? Have u guys got any tips?

I live in st lucia area in Brisbane, and am willing to travel up to 50 kms to get the fish.

Thx guys,

Pan

Hi guys,

Have an important guest coming tmr, i went out on water for fish today, but ended up with a big 0. I have to have some high quality fish, but do not know where to buy them? Have u guys got any tips?

I live in st lucia area in Brisbane, and am willing to travel up to 50 kms to get the fish.

Thx guys,

Pan

Are you landbased?

I haven't tried Raptis markets and K&K storage but I will.

The missus and I have always bought from the Fish Factory 363 Lytton Rd Morningside. Have always been happy with what we've bought from them.

By the sounds of it, it is close to Raptis markets and K&K storage so in this area you'd have a choice of three retailers and if you didn't like what you saw in one, then off to the next!

Hi guys,

Thx guys,

Pan

Are you landbased?

Yep mate.... I always can get something but not yesterday....

I haven't tried Raptis markets and K&K storage but I will.

The missus and I have always bought from the Fish Factory 363 Lytton Rd Morningside. Have always been happy with what we've bought from them.

By the sounds of it, it is close to Raptis markets and K&K storage so in this area you'd have a choice of three retailers and if you didn't like what you saw in one, then off to the next!

yeh fish factory is also known as KK coldstores best seafood in town

I always chow down there raptis is just down the road

Archived