Whats the weather going to be for SOO ???

Dusky

I just noticed the other Qlders are giving you the cone of silence, so I`ll try to be helpfull.

Unless it`s raining it`ll be fine..

around the camp site after the baked beans I would guess southerly winds turning northernly

next thing you will be audacious and ask for spot X :lol::lol:

Hi Dusky, still a couple of weeks away so it is hard to say but at this time of year afternoon Northerlies are common, plenty of protection in the PIn area no matter which way the wind blows.

One thing to keep in mind will be that the Flathead Classic is on the week before so just about every Flathead in the area will have been caught had their photo taken and released, this can make them a bit cautious for a while, cheers wayne

Thurs 29 September to Saturday 1 Oct for the Flathead Classic.

Youngy is right - the Flathead will get a hiding - but at least they will all be released! Forecast for first day of the Classic at this stage is steady to strong northerlies - you pretty much can't get a worse wind! Hope the SOO gets better weather.

Thanks fellas :cheer: , oh and thanks Gad for breaking the cone of silence :huh: , I'll be sure to keep clear when the baked beans are around!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yeah the classic is on the weekend before, I have a mate fishing in it so he may be able to point me in the right direction, :silly: thats if he's any sort of mate. :unsure::unsure:

Don't know how many others will be there from NCF, :unsure: but who cares I'm coming to have a good time and get some fishing done in new waters, have a few beers with some friendly rivals, what could be better ?? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Cheers. :cheer: :cheer:

Archived