Nephews first lil jew

wesfish

Today i took my nephew down the goldy to chase some trevs, we started late in the day and waited for the trevs to fire up. Did not take long and i was onto a small big eye about 30 and quickly got Tremayne to cast the yozi vibe in the same spot, it sinks about 2 mtrss and he yells he has a bite followed by zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i am on i had not even had a chance to get the bigeye out of the net and he has a nice lil jewie going 58cm.. he was pumped and kept asking me if they were a good fish to catch :huh: i was like hell yes to get one on your first vibe trip, but if you could catch a trev and stick to the plan that would be better :silly: :silly: Tremayne missed out on a trev on this trip but i will get him hooked to one soon,. on a better hotter day :lol: i managed 2 BE and one small gt for the windy chilly conditions :lol:

post-4300-144598686339_thumb.jpg

post-4300-144598686345_thumb.jpg

sorry for the fuzzy pic, but just had to show how happy he was without advertising the area :whistle: :whistle: understand if the pic has to be removed ;)

Archived