Day one

rayke1938

Not a very successful day for me.

Had issues unable to download unique item and when I finally was able to download it I couldnt print it as my main computer is away for repairs and I cannot get the printer to work off my laptop.

Arrived at the ramp at Colmslie to find a bloke stuck on the ramp with a flat battery.His jumper leads wouldnt reach from my boat to his car so I said that the battery is too heavy for me to lift but if he wanted to lift the battery out of the boat and hook it up again he could have a loan.

He got his car going and reconnected the battery in my boat.

I then launched and before i started my motor noticed that the sounder was not working. On checking it found out that the drongo had reversed the battery.Fixed that then noticed that the voltage wasn't rising when i revved the motor.

Down to the poo shute and got a heap of herring in 3 casts so back to the pipeline.

2 catfish.

post-230-144598725637_thumb.jpg

post-230-144598725642_thumb.jpg

How do you take a photo of yourself

post-230-144598725651_thumb.jpg

and one largish ray that gave me a bit of curry on my new C!4.

post-230-144598725666_thumb.jpg

When I went to start the motor I found that the battery was flat.

Luckily the drongo had left his jumper leads in the boat so I was able to maneuver the 120a/h deep cycle towards the stern and jump start.

Dropped into Wondall Rd marine and Brian gave me the good news. $270 for a new regulator.

Cheers

Ray

Went to hit the Thankyou button but it doesn't seem appropriate :unsure: Better luck tomorrow.

Same deal or are you changing tactics ?

You have my number and there's a flotilla of AFOers in the river if you need a hand. In the unlikely event I couldn't help :whistle: :pinch: I have quite a few members phone numbers stored.

Archived