Steve Morgan - Number 1 for 3 years straight!

Orca

Steve Morgan is now Australia’s No 1 Ranked Bream Angler for 3 years Straight!

Champion angler Steve Morgan is one of the very few top anglers in the country who is not sponsored by a tackle company. He remains fiercely independent and chooses his Tournament lures purely on their merits.

He wrote an article titled “ONE BOX†in the 2012 ABT Tournament Angler Guide which was released today in electronic format. In the article he talks about the lures that he will use in ABT Tournaments around the country in 2012. He states:

“Remember that I like to buy all of my baits and have only one sponsor – Fishing Monthly magazines – so I have the freedom to use whatever lure brands I like. Because I’m not bound to brands, you can be sure that if a bait is in my box, it’s because it works for meâ€.

Austackle is very proud of the fact that 3 of its Tournament lures have been included in Steve’s tacklebox, namely the Topwater Skippy SF85, the Sakana SD40 Crankbait and our soon to be released 38mm Stickbait “Shinkkuâ€. Steve has been testing some prototypes of the Shinkuu and was extremely impressed with their performance. These lures should be available in March 2012.

post-9073-144598731442_thumb.jpg

Austackle Tournament lures have suggested retail prices of around $12 - $15 depending on the model and ABT Anglers and other anglers who fish in other Austackle sponsored Tournaments are eligible to get a 25% discount from participating Austackle Pro-Dealers. A list of these dealers will be updated soon on www.austackle.com.au

To read or download the electronic version of the 2012 ABT Tournament Anglers Guide please follow the link below:

[color=#0000ff]http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/1da01b67#/1da01b67/1

On behalf of the entire Austackle Team I wish you all a Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.

Regards

Mike Cole

Managing Director

Dealer enquiries should be directed to sales@austackle.com.au

Archived