Washing machine

neal82

HELP

my washing machine's PCB fried itself and now i'm in need of another machine.

if anyone (brisbane region) has one in good working order that i can take off their hands for a reasonable price, it would be greatly appreciated. The quieter running the better as we only have a small unit, Not looking to spend a fortune as i've already done that the last few weeks on Xmas stuff for the family, just need something that cleans clothes and isn't about to die itself.

thanks

Neal

I have an absolute most awesomest washing machine ever invented :whistle: . 6 kilo hardly used, commercial quality but at Sunshine coast, cost around $650, yours for $150. Its been taking up fishing gear space in my shed, Must go.

You will not get a better quality or condition ;) at that price. The only reason why we replaced it is because it uses a lot of water compared to a front loader and we are on tanks, not mains. Please take it :lol:

thanks guys,

carter, your machine does sound good. the only issue may be size. there's a drier mounted on the wall above where the machine sits and the tub is right next to it. how tall (with the lid up) and wide is it? i'd tell you what would fit, but my tape measure is down in the work ute.

i'm on my last clean work shirt, so it's either sit at the laundromat tonight or call in sick :whistle:

thanks carter, height and depth weren't an issue, but it's just a little too wide otherwise i'd have been up to noosa in an instant to pick it up (and find some jacks :whistle: )

hoping to get up to the shack this summer, jacks are number 1 on my hit list, but might wait until the barras are back in season again just in case

Archived