Shrimp for Somerset event

Aaron H

Went to recycleland to look at tanks and all the real good ones have gone. Ended getting last 5 for free as they wanted to get rid of them There is one good one for aaron one that doesnt leak for feral the other 3 are all cracked and leak. One is easily repairable just needs a piece of perspec or glass stuck to the side with silicone. The other two have large cracks along the length of one side. I dont think they are worth worrying about.

The one on the right front is for feral note that it has no reinforcing strips atound side or cross bar.

This is a photo of them being leak tested. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/P1010632_AFO-d1bc94ad330edff5c74ec598ddef2761.jpg

Post edited by: rayke1938, at: 2007/07/12 16:23

post-230-144598420891_thumb.jpg

I will give him a call tommorrow to see how many he has available, Ray has offered to pick them up on thursday to save me having to leave work, is that still ok Ray.

How many people want an order this week or do people want to wait and chance it next week

Sweet Loz and Jeff no worries. Hey Ray what are u feeding yours, I've been told grated carrot. Might start giving them body building Protein powder get them to bulk up even more and create my own Super shrimp:laugh:

Post edited by: Aaron H, at: 2007/07/16 19:51

Post edited by: Aaron H, at: 2007/07/16 19:53

Mate like Lozzel said, ill chance it next week. I dont have anywhere (yet) to keep them either. Looking into setting up a live bait tank downstairs though. I have a couple of those old school concrete basins you sometimes find under Qld'ers. I think they will work a treat.

But 100% put me down for next week. (Assuming they have them). Id be happy with 50 as well, thats still a fair few shrimp!

Angus

Ok he said supplies were limited this week so I have got 200 getting delivered 100 each for Brian and myself.

The bad news guys he has told me that this is the last week they will be $25 as of next week they have gone up to $30 (which is still half of what u pay in pet stores) and no I'm not trying to make a profit guys.

Archived