www.reeltackle.com.au - is now online.

aussie123

Hi Guys

Firstly a quick thank you to Angus and AFO for allowing me to put up a post about my new website.

I have been busy setting up a new website with a huge range of boating products and a small start on the fishing tackle and over time I will be adding a large range of fishing gear and camping gear.

So far the shop has over 8000 boating items listed and all are brand name equipment.

I still have a lot to do yet as I still have some minor bugs in the software and I also need to fix/dress up the templates but things are coming along nicely now.

The shop is open to trade so if you need anything check out the gear or PM me and we can go from there.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve the site or any products that you would like to see on there please let me know.

In the near future I am going to talk to as many of the niche lure makers around the country about listing their products on the website as I know of so many backyard operations making incredible lures yet they have no way of getting their products out to the public and we all miss out on them.

My plan is to concentrate on Australian made products as much as possible and to give everyone the best choice of gear available ever in one shopfront.

Very soon I will be starting some monthly specials so if you join the site you will be informed by email of what the specials are every month and any other promotions or bulk buy specials.

I also look forward to sponsoring AFO and some competitions down the track once the website is fully functional.

If any members know of people making their own products and need a place to market and sell them please let either them or myself know and we can try and get them on the site.

Same applies to anyone importing some gear for wholesale reselling.

Anyway guys thanks and please do have a look around the website and throw me any suggestions that you may have no matter what they are.

Make a free membership and keep up with all of the changes coming and the many new exciting products that I will be adding over the new few months.

Cheers

Lance

/>http://www.reeltackle.com.au

PS - Thank you again Angus,AFO staff and members.

I am going to talk to as many of the niche lure makers around the country about listing their products on the website as I know of so many backyard operations making incredible lures yet they have no way of getting their products out to the public and we all miss out on them.

Great concept !! you here so many stories of blokes that make lures that you can never seem to find !!

Quick poke around I noticed your home page title is "home". Also on your "Ordering Information" page some coding (space = %20) is effecting navigation. Nice looking site, good luck with it.

Hi Waldo.

The software actually has 2 home pages which is a bit confusing at first and I will dig around and redirect the second home page back to the main one.

The reason is the shopping cart component has its homepage and the Joomla CMS has its homepage as well.

The space error I cannot see on my screen.

Is there any chance you can screen shot it and mark the error and email it to me at reeltackle@live.com.

That way and can see the issue and correct it.

Thanks mate

Lance

Hi Guys

I have been optimizing the Phone template for the ReelTackle website and I Have noticed you cannot register or login but you can if you switch to the PC version of the template at the bottom of the page.

I will get that sorted over the next couple of days hopefully.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks

Lance

Archived