Woody Point and Shorncliffe Jetty - 28th Jan

heapssickay

Headed out today for a bit of a fish, started at Dohles Rocks just casting from land. I had a few bites here and there but nothing too major. Decided to drive out to Woody Point jetty, once again a couple of bites but nothing was really happening so I decided to try Shorncliffe jetty before heading back home... should have stayed at Dohles Rocks :(

The water was dirty at every spot but I was pretty much expecting it from all the rain etc.

It was good to get out of the house though!

I took a quick pic of the water conditions while I was on the Shorncliffe jetty:

post-4436-144598748182_thumb.jpg

I think if u venture out onto the pier at night u need a cricket box and and ice cream lid tucked down the dacks for protection by the sounds of it.

Better luck next time heapssickay, yep out of the house is better than in. I tried at Boggy creek and got soaked and nearly bogged for my troubles.

I think if u venture out onto the pier at night u need a cricket box and and ice cream lid tucked down the dacks for protection by the sounds of it.

Better luck next time heapssickay, yep out of the house is better than in. I tried at Boggy creek and got soaked and nearly bogged for my troubles.

Yeah I just had a urge to get out, even feeling a couple of bites on my line was exciting.. haha that's how hungry I was for a fishing adventure.

Would be great to head out with some people off this forum - most of my mates aren't too keen on fishing these days - if they don't catch anything they won't go back out for weeks and weeks!

Same here

Yeah I just had a urge to get out, even feeling a couple of bites on my line was exciting.. haha that's how hungry I was for a fishing adventure.

Would be great to head out with some people off this forum - most of my mates aren't too keen on fishing these days - if they don't catch anything they won't go back out for weeks and weeks!

Archived