Undecided

Aaron H

Here I am sitting here undecided on what I am going to do today. My missus is leaving me to my own devices:evil: , Brians crook, and I am sitting here daydreaming about Barra and Cod (sigh what happened to the days when all I thought about were girls:laugh: )

I have 200 live shrimp in my garage, do I go to NP dam for a prefish before tommorrow mornings session, go to Hinze (need a deckie though anyone interested let me know), go to Moogerah for a bank session, go and try for the bream comp at my Pinkenba spot, or take the boat for a hoon up Tinny creek for flatties and bream. I could always clean the garage and mow the lawn (that ain't gonna happen who am I kidding) Anyone else have trouble making up there mind like me.

Yeah Aaron I'm in the same boat mate..

I'm thinking of heading to Ningi for a Bream bash see if I can bag the fish of the month or go over to bribie and catch dinner for tonight(fresh squid) or head over to one of my top secret spots for a bit of a warm up on the dusky flatties for next month or like U said head down to NP for a prefish for tomorrow.....

To many things to do and not enough time..

Funny guys hahaha. I'll have you know I pulled a sickie for Aarons sake. I got a little bit of food poisioning and the trots, I think I got it from licking my fingers after handling the pillys and squid bait yesturday. :sick: :P

I was only thinking of Aaron - I didn't want to crap myself on the boat in front of him. I don't have a porta loo on board so I use the bait bucket in case of emergincies.:sick: Maybe next time I will just go ahead with plans see what happens. Anything to catch a fish.:P

Still keen Aaron?:):P :ohmy: :pinch:

Stop eating and drinking Brian, after about 6 hours there is nothing left to come out then! And you can fish miserably, but safely!

You might die of dehydration, but at least you would go while fishing!

Post edited by: Feral, at: 2007/07/21 10:53

Brian D wrote:

Funny guys hahaha. I'll have you know I pulled a sickie for Aarons sake. I got a little bit of food poisioning and the trots, I think I got it from licking my fingers after handling the pillys and squid bait yesturday. :sick: :P

I was only thinking of Aaron - I didn't want to crap myself on the boat in front of him. I don't have a porta loo on board so I use the bait bucket in case of emergincies.:sick: Maybe next time I will just go ahead with plans see what happens. Anything to catch a fish.:P

Still keen Aaron?:):P :ohmy: :pinch:

I hope you take the bait out first mate:sick:

Sorry to hear your unwell Chilli D.

Feral you gave me a good idea for dinner tonight :)

Aaron: Mate id personally try and take out that bream comp. There is not long in the month left and no submissions. A 23cm specimen would take it out presently.

Angus

Archived