Where I should fish?

sari96

Hey mate, I couldn't think of a better place to locate yourself in the whole of the area that this forum covers that birkdale, maybe try tingalpa creek, if you don't want to fish the obvious spots te get an dnpair of shoes and wade the mangrove banks on low tide, you've also go wellington point and hilliards creek that you can try!

You can also fish the entrances to the. Canals as aquatic paradise and theres also a landlocked lake to flick about in a wello point !!theres a start

its a strange little thing, perhaps someone can shed some light on it, ive pulled flathead out of there, and ive seen jacks caught in there too! tasted it and it tastes fresh???

No fish in there so don't bother fishing it B) If you were to throw a line in you might come across some big bream, flathead, cod and giant herring but the wbb give it a good flogging though.

Cheers

Mark

its a strange little thing, perhaps someone can shed some light on it, ive pulled flathead out of there, and ive seen jacks caught in there too! tasted it and it tastes fresh???

No fish in there so don't bother fishing it B) If you were to throw a line in you might come across some big bream, flathead, cod and giant herring but the wbb give it a good flogging though.

Cheers

Mark

This might be a silly question but who or what is wbb?

quote [This might be a silly question but who or what is wbb?]

basicly,groups in our communities who when fishing do not follow our fishing regulations eg:purposely target and take regulated and under size fish. They take any thing and every thing they catch

quote [This might be a silly question but who or what is wbb?]

basicly,groups in our communities who when fishing do not follow our fishing regulations eg:purposely target and take regulated and under size fish. They take any thing and every thing they catch

post-6374-144598772232_thumb.jpg

White and Black Bastards string em up I say

depending on whata you want to catch, but aquatic paradise which is right on the mouth of the canals, is generally good for a bream or 2 (even if not always up to size theyre good for sport) if you go to tingalpa creek they have just put up a little fishing platform up just off rickets road, you can see it from the bridge, ive heard of ppl fishing off there and getting a feed, i generally go off the boat ramp on queens esplande, its one of my favourite spots in the area, been good for bream and even a afew 50cm+ flatties also a few whiting in this area and if you have a cast net you can caatch plenty of fresh bait. hope this helps.

Archived