Its about time for a crab report

tradie

Nice work mate. Thats a lot of crab, do you freeze them or cook them up straight away? I only really keep 3 or 4 when i go out, but never frozen them either. Just figure they are better off fresh.

keep up the good crabbing mate

Mate im actually allergic to crabs and prawns so I give them away, I have very happy willing family and friends. The girlfriends mum makes a fantastic crab sauce and slow cooks the crab in sauce which is amazing so im told. I never freeze the crab. Plus Its nice to give crab to friends and family that couldnt otherwise afford to go out and buy seafood just for the sake of it :)

nice. i havent found crabbing this year as productive as last year

Yea the crabs are not as productive in the areas that I was crabbing at the end of last year in Oct,Nov Dec so I just keep moving my pots around and take notes of times tides. Im finding they are plenty in one spot at the moment and then days later nothing so I just keep the pots moving

Nice work mate. Thats a lot of crab, do you freeze them or cook them up straight away? I only really keep 3 or 4 when i go out, but never frozen them either. Just figure they are better off fresh.

keep up the good crabbing mate

I would eat all that in one sitting,

well done Adam

Archived