Pirtek Fishing Challenge this weekend

bullzeye

hey guys,

The Pirtek challenge is this weekend. Just thought id start a post to see whos going where for it.

JarrydA and myself along with a friend of mine are heading up to Fraser island for a 3 day weekend ;)

Also has anyone else not recieved their package yet?

I'm in with my elderst daughter so I'm looking forward to this only differince this year my decky is fishing with ted good luck hulk and ted and to all others fishing this weekend.

What are peoples thought's on the species or more to the point what would you like them to be.

TREVS AND SNAPPER would be my pick.

I'm in with my elderst daughter so I'm looking forward to this only differince this year my decky is fishing with ted good luck hulk and ted and to all others fishing this weekend.

What are peoples thought's on the species or more to the point what would you like them to be.

TREVS AND SNAPPER would be my pick.

you could almost guarantee taht one of them will be bream, flathead or whiting for the land based, im hoping flathead, and id maybe have a guess at macks being on the cards maybe?

Will you have internet acess on frazer as how do you get your entry number and species list via email on saturday night up there on the island

hey guys,

The Pirtek challenge is this weekend. Just thought id start a post to see whos going where for it.

JarrydA and myself along with a friend of mine are heading up to Fraser island for a 3 day weekend ;)

Also has anyone else not recieved their package yet?

Barramundi, whiting and Flathead boys, good luck to everyone, cheers wayne

I think a large smile just appeared on someone's face!

Did you dig the worms already in anticipation Wayne?

Make sure Deb doesn't start planning next holiday until the money is in the bank :)

Marty

Hi Marty, new rules this year mate, the 4 grand is for the mystery length fish.

I always love the challenge so i will give the longest fish a shot.

No worms yet mate, low tide at midnight, you know the spot if you want to come and help.

Like i said good luck to everyone with mystery length as the main prize everyone has an equal chance, cheers wayne

No worms yet mate, low tide at midnight, you know the spot if you want to come and help.

As much as I relish digging in the mud in the dark I need an early night - going to look for some prawns tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone fishing the Pirtek comp.

Marty

Thats a stonkin whiting wayne!!!!! Well done.

I hope everyone competing had a safe and enjoyable and maybe winning day!!!

I sat this one out after being knackered after the drive back from cairns and gettin home at 730 last night.

Lookin forward to some reports tonight!!

Hi Marty, hope your prawning was as good as the fishing mate, i also hope you ended up like a drowned rat like me.

hate to think i was the only one, cheers wayne

Think Dave and I got wetter than you did (no bimini!). We managed a feed but only just. Prawns were there but so were the boats. We did pin a couple of decent Flathead in an area they shouldn't be in this time of year though.

Looks like you had a good day - plenty of big fish? Good luck with the mystery length.

Marty

Pretty happy Ross, but a tough day at the office, cheers wayne

[attachment=49011]P1090840.jpg[/attachment]

Well Wayne thats 1 more then we got but we did get a very wet BHIND we moved about 6/7 time but no luck and congrates Mate very nice whitting.What part of the goldie did you get it

Marty don't think mystery length will be 40cm plus, can't help myself always have to go for biggest.

Dassa, wet was an understatement but that's when the big ones came calling today, didn't mind standing in the rain netting that sucker though.

Fished the Coomera mate not as many fish as the Nerang but on average a bigger fish, cheers wayne

Archived