FS: Stella 4000 FE

Sofish

every year that passes brings that closer

i would just use it or sell it cheaper if you need the cash

Got other 2 sitting there. no point to use this one as well.

Motackle selling for $729

Fish head selling for $899

I'm selling $600

:unsure:

you know there is a coupon sale at tackle warehouse and it is 600 brand new. i got mine for 580 at the new year sale. just saying. goodluck on the sale

Yes I know this, $607.2 for Stella 4000 fe, and you have to get their VIP letter and today is the last day for sale, and they don't have any 4000 size left.

some additional info, overseas purchase and no receipt

see link for details
/>http://www.breammaster.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45244

sofish, you need to fully disclose or nobody will trust you

I'm sure he would've said if someone asked. Also he said it was a gift so that might be the reason for no receipt..

some additional info, overseas purchase and no receipt

see link for details
/>http://www.breammaster.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45244

sofish, you need to fully disclose or nobody will trust you

I'm sure he would've said if someone asked. Also he said it was a gift so that might be the reason for no receipt..

yes, he did answer a pm with that information.

however not disclosing it when selling is not being entirely truthful particularly if someone is a new buyer.

there are, after all, fakes in the market with faulty parts.

just thought the community should know and thats the only reason I posted here when I saw it elsewhere

How many on sale posts here said where the tackle from or receipt detail?

I do have a receipt of local purchased stella 4000fe, I can give to you and tell you the stella Im selling is purchased in Australia, did I do that? I honest told the guy all the details about the reel, but here you mentioned about nobody will trust me, because I did list all reels details? And you bring out whatever fakes, faulty parts? How many stella you know are fakes or faulty in the market?

Will you ask some details about reels like stella before you buy them? I think it's very common thing to do.

In another hand, $600 for a brand new Stella 4000 FE, and it's local purchased, how much chance you can get for this? MOTackle has a 10% Price Guarantee policy, which is if you could find a $600 stella, you will get from motackle for $540, is that a good deal for you and to stop you argue with me about my stella's price, same time that you actually don't want to buy it.

$600 for any brand new Stella 4000 FE is cheap enough ATM, even overseas stellas, if I could find one on this price and if I do need one, I will go for this surely.

How many on sale posts here said where the tackle from or receipt detail?

I do have a receipt of local purchased stella 4000fe, I can give to you and tell you the stella Im selling is purchased in Australia, did I do that? I honest told the guy all the details about the reel, but here you mentioned about nobody will trust me, because I did list all reels details? And you bring out whatever fakes, faulty parts? How many stella you know are fakes or faulty in the market?

Will you ask some details about reels like stella before you buy them? I think it's very common thing to do.

In another hand, $600 for a brand new Stella 4000 FE, and it's local purchased, how much chance you can get for this? MOTackle has a 10% Price Guarantee policy, which is if you could find a $600 stella, you will get from motackle for $540, is that a good deal for you and to stop you argue with me about my stella's price, same time that you actually don't want to buy it.

$600 for any brand new Stella 4000 FE is cheap enough ATM, even overseas stellas, if I could find one on this price and if I do need one, I will go for this surely.

Just five things,

1. Please use proper English, my inner Grammar Nazi is doing cartwheels due to your butchering of the English language.

2. I simply disclosed something I discovered from another forum regarding the item, if it was always your intention to disclose rather than keep silent about it until asked; this shouldn't have been a problem.

3. Its not a crime to inform the community of information relating to an item even if I'm not interested in purchasing it. Its not meant to discourage people from purchasing your item.

4. I didn't say $600 for a Stella 4000 FE wasn't a good deal; however, you joined the forum 1 week and 2 days ago. You posted this sale 1 week and 2 days ago. So how much incentive do you think community members have to trust and purchase from you without full disclosure? (just some fruit for thought) :whistle:

5. Since the reel was not purchased locally, would it be covered under warranty if anything went wrong?

below is a correction of your statements so I could actually understand what you were trying to say.

How many on sale posts here said where the tackle was from or had provided receipt details?

I do have a receipt of a locally purchased stella 4000fe,. I cancould give that to you and tell you the stella Im selling iswas purchased in Australia, did I do that? I honestly told the guy all the details about the reel, but here you mentioned about nobody willwould trust me, because I did not list all reels detailsdetails of the reel? And you bring out whatever fakes, faulty parts? How many stellas do you know of which are fakes or faulty in the market?

WillWould you ask some details about reels likesuch as stellas before you buy them? I think it's a very common thing to do.

InOn the another hand, $600 for a brand new Stella 4000 FE, and it's locally purchased, how much chance do you think you could can get for this? MOTackle has a 10% Price Guarantee policy, which is if you could find a $600 stella, you willcould get it from motackle for $540, is that a good deal for you? and toPlease stop you argueing with me about my stella's price, same time that you actually don't want to buy ithave no wish to purchase it.

$600 for any brand new Stella 4000 FE is cheap enough ATM, even overseas stellas, if I could find one onat this price and if I dodid need one, I willwould go for this surely.

Getting bit of personal now?

You realy have got the time to list that 5 things, lol

1, Right, English is my 2nd language, but I'm here for selling my stella not for looking for a grammar teacher. But thank you for your time to correct the grammar anyway.

2, Did you discover some things that I didn't lie to people, thanks again for come here to tell other people this.

3, No, it's not crime, but it just makes people don't like you, and that's why you have 2 unlike on your profile.

4, I joined the forum over 1 year ago, about 7 months longer than you?

5, If you have no idea about Shimano warranty policy, simply ring up Shimano Australia, I belive people there will be happy to tell you some knowledge about overseas products.

Archived