Nice one Runty

Jords

Quick congrats to ratty, managed a bag at the mini bucks yesterday, which is a pretty solid effort considering he was fishing solo against (mostly) pairs, in his little rust bucket, against the likes of dizzy borg. Pretty solid effort mate

Yeah well done young fella, don't forget about those bream lessons you promised me :lol: Justin and I opted to fish one of my bay hot spots around Macleay Island which is a 40 minute run from Jacobs smell ramp, where the comp was held. All we seam to catch was snapper, we got a bag each of snapper but only one bream at 33.3cm, one other team followed us up there and they missed out as well, but all the teams who hit the pin area bagged out. It is one place I never fish due to all the yuppy clowns tearing the place up, but looks like I will have to do a few trips there and find some Bream, been a couple of years since I've fished the area.

thanks jords :)

shame i couldnt get a bream over 30 :(

i fished short island all day with 15 legels.. 5 caught on plastics and 10 were caught on my fav bream lure now, DUO Bivi vibe in tc42 colour :woohoo:

was an awesome day tho, one of the best sessions ever

help is needed spence ;) gotta get some bigger fella :whistle:

ofcourse jords ofcourse

post-9085-144598808036_thumb.jpg

^ biggest bream going 28.2 ( or 4)

post-9085-14459880805_thumb.jpg

another bream bo

post-9085-144598808061_thumb.jpg

first fish on the new combo.. think this one went 20 odd

post-9085-144598808074_thumb.jpg

too much fun of 2lb ^ and my new daiwa gekka which has a very loud drag haha :silly:

Dammit - thought i might have found ur secret bait hahahahaha. (even tho ur a lure man)

Mind you, I'd give it a go - even if people say ther r no good - nuthin a bit of garlic and butter won't fix :)

Well dont again mate - givin us old fellas a run for their money.

Cheers

Woodlaz

Archived