Offshore this sunday

ONTHECHEW

Looking at heading out tomorrow, wind should be about 15 knot westerlies. I would be looking at heading out at about 630 across the bar for the top of the tide. Just wondering if anyone is heading out tomorrow or have gone out today and if any one could give me a conditions report before I make the long drive down the hill.

Andrew

The weather in the bay made me sick. Too calm for my liking.

Hopefully tomorrows better for you guys. Wind should scare alot away.

Alot of guys on radio said swell dropped off. By sounds of things a fair few good fish caught outside.

Goodluck

Shane

the bar was up today had a few mates out...they went through the northern channel said the dog leg at the start was a bit hairy then the rest was ok till you hit the back bank where some waves where starting to stand up..this was just b4 the top of the tide....some good fish caught think the biggest snapp went 95cm

the bar was up today had a few mates out...they went through the northern channel said the dog leg at the start was a bit hairy then the rest was ok till you hit the back bank where some waves where starting to stand up..this was just b4 the top of the tide....some good fish caught think the biggest snapp went 95cm

Yeah i heard about that. Did you guys have your Comp today?

Did you go out. I heard everyone calling out for you in morning lol.

Than in day time your mate Tim D said rosco caught a 80cm plus snapper at mud on plastics lol.

Weathers looking so good next week might throw in sickie.

Shane

yeah they ran the comp..i had a lazy day in the bay threw a few pots out and had a fish...was in a mates 18ft cat...good to be a deckie every now and then.we got a few sandies which was good..hope to get a few muddies tomorrow when we pull the pots out

cheers rosco

yeah they ran the comp..i had a lazy day in the bay threw a few pots out and had a fish...was in a mates 18ft cat...good to be a deckie every now and then.we got a few sandies which was good..hope to get a few muddies tomorrow when we pull the pots out

cheers rosco

You guys get much fish? It was so quite for us. Waste of time. Should have fished river. I think the tuna schools have moved Northern bay now.

cheers rosco

You guys get much fish? It was so quite for us. Waste of time. Should have fished river. I think the tuna schools have moved Northern bay now.

Longies were near the mouth of the river today. Big ones too!!!

cheers rosco

Longies were near the mouth of the river today. Big ones too!!!

I might go for a look after work mid week. Did they come on change of tide? I knew i should have gone northern bay. Atleast would have caught snapper in the morning in the river.

Archived