my other hobbie!

kriso

well while might be sacralidge to some of you guys i thought i would show you some pics of my other hobbie drag racing! while i dont have the money to play myself i help a mate of mine from school and this is the current upgrade

its a Bill Mitchell 509cu v8 with a blower (supercharger) currently being fitted. it is being under driven until an internal change in the engine but will still be good for 800hp! :evil:

heres the pics enjoy!

003AFO.jpg

002AFO.jpg

001AFO.jpg

HQ eh? just as well it only gets raced in a straight line then!

Very schmick. Mate of mine runs a rail, Ford man, 690cubes. Got another motor in the shed with a supercharger on it, but he does not want to change classes just yet.

He never does any good as he has a drop kick of a driver, and there is always something he tries to go cheap on, so either the driver screws it up, or something cheap fails! Always a laugh to hear what the latest disaster is, last one was the trans brake. He has managed a 6.95 in the rail though!

Is that one of those limited edition high flow air filters that coke were making....it looks pro.

What times does it run kris?

I used to go to willowbank all the time, simply to lol at a bike rider by the name of Fabio Crystal...... does he run it it proper meets or just test and tune nights?

quickest before the blower being fitted was 10.80's with the transmission rooted (20% slip) so motor has been pulled out convertor and box rebuilt and all fitted back in with the blower stuck back on hoping for mid to low 9sec passes. he does run at all major meets and came 5th in super sedan at the last winter nationals out of 175 entrants.

Archived