A few fish from the mouth

wesfish

Nice stuff mate

What's the legalities in how close you can fish to the docks?

30mtrs mate if you line your self up with the end of the big cranes when they are down then you are 40 mtrs, plus some of the ships are 13 containers wide which are 2.5mtrs each which works out at 32.5 mtrs so if you can see the outside of the ship you are safe. i stick to the rules and port security and the police leave me in peace while they move others out that are too close. all so its 30mtrs from any international ship ;)

Great session Wes - that flattie looks like a stonker, any idea what length? Haven't fished the docks in ages, going to have to get out there sometime soon.
cheers, it was just shy of 70cm, the average sizes being caught out there at the moment are 68-73cm.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice haul there Wes! Mate, are you guys anchored up there? Kinda looks like it from the pics. I'm keen to hit the mouth n docks soon but don't have a leccy so just tryin to work out a bit of a plan of attack.

I'm guessing from the pics your fishin the run out too? Feel free to ignore me if my questions are askin too much. :blush: :whistle:

Archived