okuma

namyau

hi im in the market for a new spin reel - just looking at my optionas and was wondering about the okuma range of reels available.. wondering if anyone uses or have used and would like an opinion - there is a few that have caught my eye such as the epix, aveon and v system spin .... thanks for your help

I have 3 okuma epix baitrunners ( eb30, eb40 and eb60)and am quite happy with their performance.

I really like the eb40 and the eb60 as a shark reel utilizing the bait feeder feature.

Purchased them all on ebay with 2 from china and one from Singapore and all landed in Australia at well under half price with the best but being the eb30 landed here for $40.

If you look around you can pick them up at a substantial discount at some of the Australian retailers if you are not comfortable purchasing from overseas.

Ray

Ive got an epix efs60 hogh speed 6.3:1 ratio for spinning and find it good, I also have an inspira is15 on one of my bream/bass roads and find it good too. I especially like the water proof drag on the inspira for all the yak fishing i do. The V system is a very impressive reel check out this review. read the whole thing they give it a big wrap.

http://www.tackletour.com/reviewokumavs20.html

Archived