Sunday Sesh

rosstralia46

So not being able to go to d.i with kurt and co and having robs company car the options were unlimited on where to fish but decided to go bayside and target some pike until the tide got higher and could target the breambos in and around the mangroves. So arrived at our spot at a leisurely hour of 7:15am to find no one else fishing throwing a castnet anything :woohoo: couldn’t believe that so went to our spot started throwing some bread around and burleying up to see if there was any bream or gar around only to find about a thousand happy moments :sick: :sick: :sick: sof started with her imitation sx-40 and I used a bait jig to see if there was any other stuff around and once she landed 2 and lost a third as she was pulling it up I quickly threw on my pike slaying sx-40 with diminishing paint and wasn’t long before I started hauling them in. There was heaps around and we kept getting a few and having to find the school again. Continued on and a few bream started to show up so switched to a bread and got one legal and another just under so chucked on the sx40 again and got onto a few more and tried to help another little kid get onto a few but unfortunately the tide had gotten up and they had shut down. Was going to go and target some bream but was around 10;30-11 and still had to paint the boat so had something to eat and decided to take off. Plent of bait in the freezer now stocking up for the blaksleys social fingers crossed the weather stays good as all is going good with the tinny.

Cheers

The haul

post-7093-144598843164_thumb.jpg

My sx40 looking a bit worse for wear :P

post-7093-144598843177_thumb.jpg

Archived