Has anyone tried this? Tripod Fishing?

BassTracker

as silly as it may sound, when i used to live in rocky, dad and i had one each for fishing for barra and staying high and try from crocks.

we slugded out one low lide through the mud, and erected the tripods. ours were a gap of 3.5m and then another main pole driver threw the melat base at the top of the pod. it got griven a good 2m into the muud so it wound never nove. a little differant to the one you are thinking of purerly cause ours were left their for the never trip.

i would love to know how easy these things are to erect and if a bigger wave come threw, would you stay standing

Hahaha It was the most amusing one I could find, I did see a few otheres that were good but the boss came in and I had to pretend I was working :silly:

I would like to build one though that either has some nice flat pads on the bottom of spiked with some flaps about a meter up so that you can jump on them till the pads are flat with the sand so you know its level and a meter into the sand should be pretty stable

I used to fish from my surfboard while surfing with a hesion backback, pipis and a handline, I spoke to madmullet about it, he wasnt real keen to try given his sharking expierience, maybe if we set the board up better kurt? :woohoo:

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nruDtdvErQ

ill give that a go

I used to fish from my surfboard while surfing with a hesion backback, pipis and a handline, I spoke to madmullet about it, he wasnt real keen to try given his sharking expierience, maybe if we set the board up better kurt? :woohoo:

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nruDtdvErQ

ill give that a go

Now THAT would be FUN :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Archived