Little video of my fishing trip up north over the weekend!

samalexanderstewart

So I went back to Rockhampton on Friday to go on a little fishing trip with dad and an old friend, I flew in at around 7am and was out on the water by around 11am, we got back to harbour around 7pm on Saturday night.

We ended up around 95 kilometers from land and it was a heap of fun with plenty of Red Emperor and Nannygai around and a couple of other nice fish (and sharks) in between.

Not only was the fishing pretty awesome we saw a couple pods of dolphins, a heap of turtles and some whales too, ruled.

Friday was pretty flat so it was nice and quick getting out but Saturday morning was a bit wilder, around 15-20 but dropped down by around lunch and was all good again.

Anyways, enough talking, here is the little video I made just from footage off the gopro. :silly:

Fishing Adventures // Central Queensland

[video width=480 height=360 type=vimeo]49133920

Make HD and fullscreen ;)

Cheers guys, Sam.

To be honest Lozzel I couldn't exactly tell you, I wasn't paying too much attention to where we were going as i was too busy taking everything else in haha. But we pretty much went straight out past Barren and over the Illawarra range wreck (if that makes any sense)

I need to make more trips back home to visit dad i think, best weekend I have had in ages (regardless of being stuck in rocky airport for 5 hours because of a broken plane)

Archived