Shultz Again

Cowfish13

We went again to target some big Bream from 1:30pm-6:30pm. It was a good time with 2 PB's being landed.

We didn't get anything on SX40's so I swiched to a Smith Camion DR. 3rd cast I was on to a 31.5cm Bream. A new pb on a lure. Previous pb was only 24. So I was happy

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/31.jpg

post-320-144598424692_thumb.jpg

Those are the fish I caught, But my brother will (hopefully) put up a few pictures tomorrow of his fish and do a more detailed report on them. Like I said there were 2 pb's. First was my 31.5cm Bream. Then Jack got a 31cm Bream. He will confirm that my Bream was 1/2 a cm longer than his, but his was a lot fatter.

Tally for the day was:

Me - 4 Bream (3 on the camion (31.5, 22, 19cm) and 1 on the frenzy (23cm))

Jack [brother]- 2 Bream (31, 20), 3 Flathead (47, 35, 35)

A good day and a good way to spend a saturday afternoon.

Also, every fish that was caught was released straight after a few photo's.

Post edited by: Cowfish13, at: 2007/08/18 22:21

Shultz is a canal that runs under the Gateway Motorway. As you going along the motorway, going north, take the turn off as though you are going to the airport. At the roundabout, turn left (not right). Then take the next right, and then you will go over this bridge than runs over shultz and you can get out around that area.

Do you understand?:)

2 wheels wrote:

good to see the bream coming out of shultz's even better to know they went back to fight another day :) have a try round the pyloning barge further down might be some big ones malingering round

Had the same thought a couple of weeks ago, so poodled up the creek in the boat and spent a couple of hours flicking lures and dropping baits, couldn't get even a nibble! Reckon they must've all been hiding on the upstream side...

this was the first fish of the day at around 35cm and was caught on my friend's rod by me while i was showing him how to work the lure. as the lure was about a metre out i told him \"if you haven't had got a bite by now there is probably no fish.\" and bang this little guy took it. i felt pretty bad because he ended up with no fish.

Post edited by: Mack_attack, at: 2007/08/19 12:20

Cowfish13 wrote:

Shultz is a canal that runs under the Gateway Motorway. As you going along the motorway, going north, take the turn off as though you are going to the airport. At the roundabout, turn left (not right). Then take the next right, and then you will go over this bridge than runs over shultz and you can get out around that area.

Do you understand?:)

Clear as Mud.

Is this it?

Untitled.jpg

Archived