never until yesterday

Often Debaited

had i caught a Bass.... yesterday morning went out with Bill aka Keen As to chase a few fish. we pulled up to a place where i would normally drive past and think " nah theres no fish in there " and we had a few casts .... 20 min later no luck on this pool....drive down the road a bit more and this pool was bigger ... mmm should have a fish in it now that im thinkin like a fisherman hehe so thow on a Sebile splasher and have a few casts....nothing... then i thought maybe if i dont watch my lure and just look around a fish will hit it , sure enough it does and quite hard too....fight it for 10 sec and seeya... Damn.. keep putting cast after cast and do the same thing ....look over at Bill casting and sure enough ,Bang he hit and i was on .. woohoo my first Bass... they fight pretty hard i thought for their size and hit even harder ! so after a few pics i let him go and get back into it.... Bill hasnt had any luck so far and keeps at it.... he told me he lost a beauty from under a log after it smashed his lure......again we move down the road to another small pool and this time Bill hooks up and has his 1st fish ... bigger than mine anyway ...... so to cut it short we went bass fishing in the hills .... i saw a few surface strikes . had 2 hit and misses , 1 hook up and loss and 1 caught fish.. Bill had 4 hit and misses and 2 caught fish..... had a great day , Thanks Mate !

post-9595-144598888827_thumb.jpg

post-9595-14459888884_thumb.jpg

post-9595-144598888852_thumb.jpg

post-9595-144598888857_thumb.jpg

post-9595-144598888868_thumb.jpg

post-9595-144598888878_thumb.jpg

Archived