Noosa Fishing 9/1/13

Steely

I recently went up to Noosa for a holiday with my family and was very keen to do as much fishing as possible in the short number of days that we had :P Got up early one morning with my brother (samsteele115) and went in his tinny on the noosa river. Surprisingly we had no luck at all, we tried lots of techniques but only got a few hits. Saw lots of little fish and a massive ray that seemed to be circling our boat!!! :)

In the afternoon we did a bit of beach fishing knowing that we would probably only catch dart and whiting. We caught 4 dart, all round 20cm. Meanwhile my dog went and peed on some surfers boards!!!!!! :lol: Naughty boy

The next day we went out to a spot around the noosa river area to do some land based fishing targeting flatties and bream. We finally got some luck here, I caught my PB flattie :woohoo: Loved every second of it, the flatie put up a descent fight as well for 50cm :) I had finally broken the drought!! After that we got lots of bites and hits but to no avail. Sam got a small bream and a big chunk taken out of his soft plastic, it just missed the hook :pinch:

Sadly I still haven't caught a flattie on a soft plastic or hardbody yet :unsure:

post-11866-144598906041_thumb.jpg

My PB flattie!!!

post-11866-144598906092_thumb.jpg

post-11866-144598906098_thumb.jpg

Sam's bream

Even thought we didn't catch many fish, it was still a great time :)

thats awesome mate and welldone on your PB, i actually find it much easier catching flatties with sp or blades then bait, you should give it a shot next time your at noosa and you might catch a girl :lol: . Anyways im heading to Noosa to camp in 1 hr!!! fish here i come! :P

cheers,

Q

Archived