what a cray fish can do ! WARNING not very nice!

Often Debaited

im on another forum that showcases w.a's fishing.....i know a few people on there and came across this picture...apparently he was diving for crayfish and had one latch onto his finger...this is the end result....!@#$%n OUCH is all i can say but also if you do happen to go diving for any crustaceans be very careful ! oh an soory bout the size of the pic!

post-9595-144598910852_thumb.png

im on another forum that showcases w.a's fishing.....i know a few people on there and came across this picture...apparently he was diving for crayfish and had one latch onto his finger...this is the end result....!@#$%n OUCH is all i can say but also if you do happen to go diving for any crustaceans be very careful ! oh an soory bout the size of the pic!

post-1650-144598911517_thumb.jpg

there was a bloke on a boat that use to moure beside us at the montebello islands after work hed jump in and chase painted crays one day he came out of the water holding his head and moaning help help we didnt relise he'd split his skull open he reckons he grabed it by the head it flicked its tail and dragged him strait into the reef head first the end result was a fraqtured skull and lotsa stiches he's lucky it didnt knock him out 15 feet down could of drowned

I heard an old diving story where a man found a cray so big that he couldn't fit it in his catch bag, so he put it up against his chest and wrapped his arms around it and started to swim to the surface. When he did this the cray freaked out and dug its lets into the mans rib cage puncturing his lungs!

I remember many many years ago when I did my dive ticket with Jack Sue back in WA, looking through old photos of Jack from when he used to skin dive the WA coast for crays, he'd be holding crays up as long as his torso... I reakon these could have taken your hand off... Jack Sue RIP. :(

I've dived for crays back in South Africa and on more than one occasion have found crays sharing a hole with Morey Eeels and they aren't affraid to bite. My dads friend ended up with about 10 stiches after ignoring the initial warning bite and sticking his hand back in to get the cray out. the eel latched on and the cray glove offered little protection.

Archived