where to buy a loomis in brisbane?

the warrenty of loomis rods seems so attractive that i wanna have a loomis for the alphas ( or pixy all depend on which one can be available to me in 2 weeks). they offer nice policy on broken rods which is much better than daiwa and shimano that pulls me back from buying td-sol or shimano cumara.

the problem is i have only been to the jone's tackle in lutwyche and find everything quite expensive up there and the selection of loomis rods is limited. so where can be my one-stop tackle shop to get a loomis and which loomis would lauch something way into the deep water of NPD:P .

Give tackleworld at tingalpa a ring or better still visit. They are one of our sponsors and look after us when you say you are from afo. They have been appointed loomis tournament dealers and have a good range. Just need to point out that all loomis roads are expensive but you get what you pay for.

Another range of very good rods are egrell which are made in Qld. I know fishhead bait and tackle at redland bay have them in stock.

Cheers

Ray

Avoid any GL2 version. They aren't worth the $250 for a rod that still comes with Fugi Alconite guides. Go a GL3, IMX or GLX. But there's always the single series blanks like the Crankbait and Spinnerbait series which don't belong to a GL, IMX or GLX family.

How much are you looking at spending?

Troy

• 3 weeks later...

Archived