Sick of this freaking train ( photo added)

AZZA

As some of you may be aware I had a career change about four years ago, anyway about 18 months I had a side shift with my new work and ended up working in the city and had to start catching the train :( God is that a nightmare and as boring as bat dodo. So got sick of it and went and got a honda shadow vt400. :woohoo: B) was going to pick it up today but will have to leave till the weather breaks :( In the mean time I am on the train and some fat clown just about broke my leg when he squeezed his fat bottom down next to me :angry: Don\'t hit him :S only a day or so of this mongrel train travel left. :sick: then get on my bike and ride :lol: :woohoo:

post-1766-1445989239_thumb.jpg

This rain is driving me bat s&$@ crazy cant ride my new bike can\'t ride my dirt bike can\'t go fishing ( off shore don\'t enjoy Bream fishing) got a building project can\'t do that in the rain. There\'s only one thing I like to do indoors and there\'s nothing but dribble on tv. So I need it to stop raining so I can go out and play

You know what you could do in the rain?

You could take a train ride!!! ;)

If its raining you could catch a train to Cleveland and slide through the station. :evil:

Actually looking out through the front windows I can actually see strady for the first time for a couple of days and no wind ATM.

Cheers

Ray

Archived