last trip to hut before winter

EZY

hey everybody the last trip to the hut at slipping sands is april 20-22. about 4 weeks away so to give everybody time to plan so please drop me a pm or post so i can put you on the list. would like to try and get about 15 people and maybey have a social comp if people are keen? my number is 0468756568 so give us a call.ezy

i have bookings for a weekend every month from august to december also and will post up before august thanks ezy

I'm in if send me the bank account details and how much again and I'll transfer.

Also are you going sat, sun and Monday?

Mal

$15 a night will send you a pm for bank acc. yeah had noticed that myself will have to go check the roster with the owner, will post up details asap. ezy

mate really only one thing that will stop me at the moment...

If it doesn't come good I will be there, probably just for the Saturday night.

What is it we need to bring along to contribute to the collective?

hey mate not a problem if you could donate either some deisel(10lt) or some hardwood for the fire if you can get it as much as humanly poss, is about all we would need im out looking around for wood at the moment thru classifieds ect so will keep you up to date on that as well. bring food, fishing, sleeping bag, booze, fridges onsite and wood fired stove hot water shower ect. if you want to endulge and bring something for the wood fired stove by all means wee keep it going constantly so we usually keep cooking something? roasts, scones, pizza ect. knock on wood hopefully we'll have some fine weather. ezy

• 3 weeks later...
bump. keeping it up there for those who would like to come just drop me a pm or post.ezy

p.s. i'll put my hand up to organize a flathead social for this trip if anybody would like to have one.

sorry guy's and girls, 10 seconds after posting this i received a call from billy explaining that the hut will be out of action for the next couple of weeks due to repairs needing to be done on the electrics so appologies but the trip planned for next weekend (19-20 april)has been cancelled .

keep an eye out for the august trip. will post up in july thanks ezy

I was trying to swing it for the weekend Ezy.... I reckon it's great if you to put out the offer and I'm keen to make use of it if I'm able to so you can keep it going. We've got wintercamp in August and I'm getting married in September but I'm going to make sure I get there before the end of the year!

I was trying to swing it for the weekend Ezy.... I reckon it's great if you to put out the offer and I'm keen to make use of it if I'm able to so you can keep it going. We've got wintercamp in August and I'm getting married in September but I'm going to make sure I get there before the end of the year!

no probs mate. may be a weekend available in first half of june. will keep you all posted.

Archived