caldia 2500 and samurai 302 combo

jackabow22

hey guys looking for more of a crossover setup for bass and bream and this setup is a tad to heavy for the type of bream fishing i do

rod is in good condition besides some wearing on the grip wear your hand sits when gripping the rod and the foregrip also some paint chipped off the the screw in part of the reel seat ,other than that the k guides are in great condition

reel is spooled with 16lb toray radius,reel is still fairly smooth,but has a slight knock when winding when the spool is at its lowest point when turning the handle.still very useable im just ultra picky with my gear,most probably wont be a problem for most other people

cosmetically 10/10

mechanically 8.5/10

chasing $320 for the combo

post-8909-144598931053_thumb.jpg

Quality Snapper combo for those in the market.

Disappointed with the reel seat screw, have the same problem with my newer 203 but not on the previous model 201.

Best of luck with the sale. Very reasonable asking price.

cheers mate,yeah from what ive seen from alot of samurai rods its a common problem

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys Due to being stuffed around by a mate the reel is back up for sale .This time around im willing to let it go for $120 due to me wanting a quick sale to fund a new setup,reel has seen some more use since i last posted it up,still in the same cosmetic condition,mechanically this time around id say its around 7/10,not gunna lie it could probably do with a service to bring it back to original smoothness

cheers guys

am open to trades and offers guys,mainly interested in trading for a bulk lot of jigheads in 3/8th or 1/2oz with 2/0 to 5/0 hooks,preferably tt jigheads,also after 4 inch atomic prongs,4inch zman shrimpz,4 and 6inch zman swimmerz and other similar plastics

or at this point ill let it go for $105 as much as i dont want to,but stocking up on gear for next big trip so need the cash

thanks

Archived