Davo's Monthly Competition April 2013

Angus

post-63-144598931716_thumb.jpg

Just a heads up everyone...

I just got an emails from Davo's re their next monthly comp which will be on the 5th April...

It is a similar format to the Summer Classic and several members expressed interest in attending a few more of these at that event (me included). I will be at a wedding for this one however but plan to make some more this year.

Food, drinks and a briefing will be held in store at 6:pm on the Friday the 5th and the event will go until Sunday.

For more information give the store a call on: Tel: (07) 5449 8099

The store is located at:

Shop 6, Noosa Homemaker Centre

Corner Mary & Thomas Street

Noosaville, Queensland 4566

Good luck to anyone going!

Angus

Hmmmmmmmm as luck would have it I'm staying at Noosaville from the 5th to the 12th. If anyone is up there that weekend and needs a deckie let me know - I'm not taking my tinny as it's meant to be a 'family' holiday with the missus and 15 month old so will settle for flicking from the shore for flatties.

Although I am keeping daily checks on kayaks for sale on the internet in the hopes something suitable pops up for the right price - figure I could justify popping the yak in for a couple of hours each day!!!!

Anyway, will start a separate thread closer to the trip but hopefully run into a few people up there.

Archived