Mad looking weekend

nissan200mu

I'm tipping every man and his dog will be out there this weekend. Who's heading out? This will be my first trip in probably 6 months with all the bad weather we've had among other things. We'll be heading through SPB and hopefully get into some extreme jigging action then try to get a few snapper. Might be room for one if anyone's keen. Can anybody shed some light as to what's been biting lately?

I have not heard of many reports from the deeper reefs but Boat Rock fished well the other day for us.

The ocean is also alive with schools of Mack Tuna and Yellowfin and plenty of Marlin there as well off Point Lookout.

Live bait was hard to get though out the front of the SPB.

There is a good deep channel now on the northern edge of the Amity channel to get out across the SPB.

If you want a decky,yell out :P

I have not heard of many reports from the deeper reefs but Boat Rock fished well the other day for us.

The ocean is also alive with schools of Mack Tuna and Yellowfin and plenty of Marlin there as well off Point Lookout.

Live bait was hard to get though out the front of the SPB.

There is a good deep channel now on the northern edge of the Amity channel to get out across the SPB.

If you want a decky,yell out :P

Thanks mate. Yeah no worries. Ill let you know re deckie spot

Heading out tweed 9 mile sunday.

Off straddie Monday arvo popping sess if andrew catches anything on weekend lol

Shane,

If you are still chasing a GT, this time of year you should be putting all of your efforts into 9 mile. This is the best time of the year for 9 mile, yet off straddie we have not had a lot of luck march april.

Andrew

Heading out tweed 9 mile sunday.

Off straddie Monday arvo popping sess if andrew catches anything on weekend lol

Shane,

If you are still chasing a GT, this time of year you should be putting all of your efforts into 9 mile. This is the best time of the year for 9 mile, yet off straddie we have not had a lot of luck march april.

Andrew

Change of plans man im going off straddie sunday now. My dad wants to go out now lol

Ima go off tweed next weekend now. I just gota learn to cross that bar.

Hey you get my msg on fb about the pearlie mark.I lost everything of my phone navonics.

Il come find use tomorrow.

Archived