wello point 25-4-13

EZY

I would be interested in joining you out there as im new to the area and would love to pick up some local knowledge but i don't think im skilled enough to no embarrass myself out there.

Do you mind me asking if you use lures or bait and if you use bait what do you use?

Anyway, hopefully ill be able to join you out there sometime in the future.

I might be able to sneak in a sunrise sesh Ian. Let you know closer to the day.

Rabz, once out of the markers, slow trolling a 3 foot diver will put you in with half a chance of snapper, otherwise drift around with lightly weighted strip baits if stinky bait is your thing. Someone can point you in the direction of prime structure.

no worries everyone, will be good to catch up and meet some new faces. see you there.

rabz- don't worry to much we all have experience and no one gets left behind. also can i ask as to the kayak you are using? i have a srambler xt and it will handle it. (approx 3.5m long) ezy

Absolutely packed this morning. I launched a bit before 6am. Didn't see you there Ian but so many people I could easily have missed you.

Anyway, kept up the usual habit of donating soft plastics to squire. At least I improved on last week. I lost my Zerek on the second cast this time rather than the first :blush:

Have a great Anzac day.

Andrew

sorry i couldnt make it, i was out there on sunday, hit the low tide but still ended up with some squire, bream, and parrot, was a good day out, illl keep my eye out for any other trips your doin would be good to catch up with you again. this is a couple of the fish i got the other day

post-9690-144598944669_thumb.jpg

Absolutely packed this morning. I launched a bit before 6am. Didn't see you there Ian but so many people I could easily have missed you.

Anyway, kept up the usual habit of donating soft plastics to squire. At least I improved on last week. I lost my Zerek on the second cast this time rather than the first :blush:

Have a great Anzac day.

Andrew

arived at 5.50 launched about 6.10 headed out to the end of the beacons and then left. worked between there and up to where the boats were as it was a little crowed counted 26 boats all working the one spot, few hits nothing to write home about and two small flathead along the flats south of the ramp. tommorrow off so fishing again :woohoo:

sorry i couldnt make it, i was out there on sunday, hit the low tide but still ended up with some squire, bream, and parrot, was a good day out, illl keep my eye out for any other trips your doin would be good to catch up with you again. this is a couple of the fish i got the other day

[attachment=63197]IMG_3386.JPG[/attachment]

nice :)

got them out by the hibis, def looking foward to getting out there again, maybe in a week or so if i can get over this flu, ill let you know wen im going again

had that bug a couple of months ago dropped me on my arse for nearly three weeks so i know how you feel. drop me a line anytime always out somewhere.ezy

Archived