Gloomy sunday

mottly crew

got a pm then a phone call from gloomy samirie (Andrew) saterday arvo "Begging" for a deckie spot PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take me fishing with you im dsperate to get out there and in a boat instead of the stupid yak. Being the kind hearted guy i am i said no wories mate ;) no need for the all the teers.

so i got to the ramp at 4am and theres Andrew with a big grin from ear to ear so we headed strait to mud for the worst morning ive had in ages lots of snags, hooked a turtle watched Andrew loose half his plastis and almost start crying again.

so we head back to spot X and started to get the mojo happening with another pan size squier sorry no pic

Zac got of to a good sart with a pb bream going 33 from memory

post-10311-144598946657_thumb.jpg

then Andrew gets into a good little due'y that gave him a good tussle on his light bream gear

post-10311-144598946657_thumb.jpg

after the comotion died down not much four half hour or so then my rod go off with a bang and got a small snap almost going 60

post-10311-14459894668_thumb.jpg

post-10311-14459894669_thumb.jpg

had a flick aroun on the way back to the ramp but no good.

thanks for the company Andrew was a good day in the end, and i'll wise up to your sneeky leen through the window trick's and keep the door's locked ;)

post-10311-144598946671_thumb.jpg

Well done guys, you reckon Andrew was crying...... You shoulda seen me cracking the shidz this morning, battling the chop in my punt round mud and getting soaked to the skin at 4am.

I saw the boats fishing on the way back in but missed you somehow.

Kinda glad I left early...... Can't believe how many cars were at the ramp..... Must have been nuts later when everyone was heading back in! I'd hate to see that ramp on a day with perfect weather on the weekend :blink:

we hung around the north/north west side out of the wind didnt get wet at all :) maybe you should get a bigger BOAT ;)

Yeah mate, its on the shopping list :)

What's the go with your boat? Is it new or did you take the screen off? That's why I didn't spot you mate

Ross i thought that was you but wasnt sure how are ya mate

Steve yes ive taken windscreen of for summer but might put it back on now its gettin cold' mate you should have just looked for the two guys with the cheesy grins from ear to ear :P

Km im just like tugger never leave home without pilly's ;) Andrew got his on those stupid plastic things

nice fish there boys. good on ya. should of seen me on sat (talking about crying) lost a flathead that would of cleared the 1mt mark. hooked it on 6lb, saw it once and was pulling me around in the yak for close to 40 mins. was just about crying when it bit me off and the rod also nearly went for a trip over the bar. nice to see some great fish well done. ezy

Archived