slipping sands hut aug 23-25

EZY

g'day to all. it's on again, we will be heading over to the hut on the 23-25 of august if your keen drop your name on the post.

would anybody be keen to have a hut social? thinking comp over the next 6 trips with winner getting percentage of kitty. working on $5 dollars a round so $30 all up for the 6 trips. hut champ wins trophy and mayby $50 bucks? if people are keen i will post up some details ezy

hey ezy, was great to meet you on Saturday, and at this point in time im going to say yes im in!

are wives allowed?

yeah mate all good my best mate jame's missus denise may come as well so we usually let the girls have the back room aa a little more private for them. if she dosn't you and the missus can have it. good to meet you also will drop in again cheers ezy

• 2 weeks later...

hey afo'ers just bumping post back to top so those who would like to come along can, list stands as above. not going to go with the comp idea but if those who wish to come want to put 5 dollars in the jar and the biggest fish wins all good. please feel free to drop in over the weekends we are there if you are out in the area fishing we are only 5-10 mins from the jumpinpin area, and you never know what could be on the cards for lunch mabey muddies mabey jew you never know at the hut. all are welcome ezy

p.s we have all the ammenities so if the girls wish to come along it all good just bring food drinks fishing gear and sleeping bag or other bedding there are fridges and chest freezers if the catch is to big for the fridge, tank water (best to bring some drinking water),plumbed toilet and donkey shower, hot water system and wood fire stove, bunks and seperate room for the girls if they wish to attend, tv and 240v power geni ect so we have all the amenities of home

and a great veiw as well.

post-2144-144598976774_thumb.jpg

15 dollars a night for adults 10 night for the kids

all funds raised go to the hut for ongoing leasing and maintenance costs

payment

could you please deposit into the following account as it's easier to transfer over to the hut account in one lump sum so the secretary can prosses it easier thank you ezy

commonwealth bank

i.mcknight

bsb 064203

acc # 1039 6347

hay ezy good work there m8

um i know u have put this up in a nother post but were do u launch from??

as i would like to come over and meet some afoers for one of the days.

cant stay as i dont have any gear to but all good

just wanted to have a day out..

cheers coughy

hay ezy good work there m8

um i know u have put this up in a nother post but were do u launch from??

as i would like to come over and meet some afoers for one of the days.

cant stay as i dont have any gear to but all good

just wanted to have a day out..

cheers coughy

all good. and there's always plenty of gear available to use as well

Oct 11-13... that's bathurst weekend!!! :ohmy:

Hoping to get over for the next one, just not 100% sure on whether I cna escape for the weekend or not as yet.

sweet i will be sitting at the hut drinking burbon fishing rod in hand and watching bathurst on the tv and not thiniking of the rest of you. haha :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived