B river jewie

Tima1

Decided to go down the b river for a flick last night i needed to get my fix of catching a fish after fishing most of the morning for jacks up the coast and not getting anything!!!! Anyway ended up hooking a decent Jewie after about an hour or so which went 82cm only problem was after releasing the fish the hooks were stuck in the net, cut a long story short managed to set one of the trebles into my thumb and it wasn't coming out cause the barb was under the skin so that ended my night pretty quickly lol.... Was still worth it thou !! The photos are not that good :(

post-12602-14459900102_thumb.jpg

post-12602-144599001034_thumb.jpg

post-12602-14459900104_thumb.jpg

Went to the hospital ! they cut he hook with side cutters before they numbed it so that was the most painful bit then they just kept pushing the hook through the whole way till it came out... If that makes sense ! Worst part the doctor throw my threadie buster out :(

Nice jewie mate, Good to see so,e getting caught,

You gotta watch those doctos they have great lure collections hahaha

Yep, it's either that or he wasn't a fisherman and therefore doesn't realise that you can put a new treble onto the lure and still use it!!!!

I feel your pain, I got the trebles of a slug stuck in my chest (got caught on a line from a rod in a holder behind me) and had to go through the same process (after about half the doctors in the PA came in one by one and gave their ideas on how to extract it ....... I got to keep the slug though!!!

Oh and nice fish by the way!!!

Archived