Pyongyang North Korea i mean Brisbane Queensland

riz

Not one to generally rant on about stuff but i seen this today and this makes me annoyed.

/>http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-11-15/qld-law-to-curb-wild-parties-branded-as-anti-fun/5096694

I assume thats the doing of that little weasel the state has a got as a premier. First off it was axing of different arts and literature programs, then the bikie laws which the media love talking about because theres nothing else apparently to talk about, then there was that joke of a 1am lockout. He to me sounds like he got bullied at school, was the biggest do-gooder ever, and when he went out to party he got bullied again so there for no one can have fun. I know hes trying to cut down costs and all but does that really cut the cost down? one of the most useless excuses for a job i have seen are those durry officers that walk around with the cops at venuces thinking they are tough as nails giving people fines for throwing a butt on the ground. Get the cops to do that and give that dude a cleaning job or something. So many of my mates have left the state now becuase of this new government. Its such a culture-less state,having travelled a bit to other cities in aus and in the world, theres such a variety of different races.LOVE MY STATE AND CITY BUT HATE ITS CURRENT GOVERNMENT...

Someone must have voted for him.

No need for any new laws just need the existing ones enforced.

The bikie legistation was to hide the fact that he sacked a swag of QLD transport workers the same day.

This is possibly to hide the toecutters getting into QLD Rail.

Nothing has changed just another Joe.

Quote from Barry Jones.

" "He is the Ayatollah of the north: How can you have an open debate in the Kafka-like atmosphere of secrecy and cronyism of Joh-style politics?"

Cheers

Ray

Simple behave yourself and you have nothing to worry about.

I drank my fill when I was younger but I never went around gate crashing parties and king hitting anyone like some do these days.

You have one lot of people going crook because nothing is getting done about these parties.

Then when something is done you have another lot going crook about that.

I wouldnt be a pollie for all the tea in china.

I may have been to parties where i haven't been invited to but have never started any sort or trouble, neither do my mates or people im with, and 99% of the time i am more than welcome to stay. But never have been violent or anything towards them if they ask me to move on. Also sick of his seeing his wife pretty much always latched onto his face when hes with her. The people causing trouble are a very small minority. lizard looking little man.

they have been cracking down on parties for a hundred years whats new . back in the 80s I was at a party the riot squad turned up and it wasn't even dark they even blocked of Wynnum rd I guess the nabours did not like the band playing jimmie Hendrix :woohoo:

I am pretty sure that is not correct. It is my understanding that you need to be an outlawed/illegal club to be charged. Last time I checked AFO was not categorized as on. I think there is a lot hysteria surrounding these new laws.

for those interested

/>https://www.legislation.qld.gov.au/Bills/54PDF/2013/VicLawAssDisB13.pdf

/>https://www.legislation.qld.gov.au/Bills/54PDF/2013/PolicePowResOLAB13.pdf

Archived