Longtail, Jew, Snapper and more!

samsteele115

Hey Sam, I only just realised you sent me a PM two weeks ago, sorry I didn't reply but I didn't get any notification to know it was sent and hadn't checked my inbox in a while........anyway I replied now :)

I went out around lunchtime today looking for tuna and due to the fog/haze in the bay visibility was terrible......I ended up heading in to get some snapper instead and as it turns out the tuna were there, I got a couple of quick ones and then headed in when the storm came over, turns out it was a fizzer and I could have stayed out all afternoon.......ah well was a good session all the same.....

Cheers,

Al

Great stuff! Really regretting going down to the southern bay today. Could not find any bait or birds or tuna for that matter (or anything). I decided to head down there because I didn't have all day to fish, so I thought if the tuna weren't playing nice could keep myself interested with other species within short driving distance. Not the case. Shoulda gone north. Never mind I know where I will be going next time :)

awesome tuna fun :woohoo: and nice snap. Try throwing stick baits at the tuna like ocean potion's, maria loaded the tuna go nuts over them and its great surface action ;) :cheer: plus you never know what is feeding with the tuna as i learned recently :lol:

Archived