post ya close-ups

James W

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ellicat wrote:

Yes bretto, That's what it is. Also known as Slate Bream (Slatey), Blubberlip Bream, Mother-in-Law fish, Blackall.....many names. If you're going to keep for a feed, best bled immediately and iced.:)

cheers ellicat,

was a little unsure so I put it back. It was only 37cm so not much of a feed on it anyways.

Finnaly got the pic, abit hard to see, this is the night of the brc where, i had a run in with an eel with gang hooks. For a while the eel was connectd to the hooks and my hand and was goin nuts. Was quite a good night actully, got a 80cm bullie that won me 3rd biggest shark and a phluger baitcaster combo. ;)

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/DSC00013_AFO.jpg

post-1500-144598448084_thumb.jpg

Yeah mate.

They are in the AFO shop. Here is the direct link to the enlarged pictures.

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=48&category_id=13&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=181

Angus

Maxi: I have my own that I have bought. But I dont keep them in stock. Rob Searing our sponsor does. But the postage is express so you get them within 3 days for the Strike King stuff.

The Damiki stuff will be a 3 day turn around as well. But at the moment its a little over a week as its still on its way to Australia :P Once its hear though everything from searing tackle will me 3 days.

Angus

just some mini buzz baits, a normal sized buzz bait, a spinner, and a bitsy minnow.

Mini's look pretty good - dont know why I didn't get any earlier, look to be a good size for the dams etc. That being said I have missed a toga on the normal sized buzz baits. However I lost a few to poor knots in cast :blush:

Then i dropped the bitsy minnow overboard at the charter and couldn't be bothered jumping in after it.

So they're all replacements (except for the mini buzz baits) lol

Cowfish13 wrote:

Pinkey: That's gotta be one of the most painful things I've seen:ohmy: Reading about it was bad enough, but that pic!!

Ouch.....

Hate to say it but it didnt realy hurt after the eel was detatched :P, musn't of hit many nervers, more of just the skin part of your hand i guess.. where the eel bitt me on my left hand was hurting more at the time :P. I was happy cos i didnt have to go to cricket in the morning, i could keep fishing :D. oh and thanks tom :P

Archived